For traditional, elegant cruising with a thoroughly welcoming and unhurried on-board ambience, there’s no better choice for the British cruise holiday passengers than a Fred Olsen cruise. Excellent value for money comes as standard with a Fred Olsen cruise and you can rest assured that everything’s covered. Enjoy comfortable en suite accommodation, a variety of quality dining options, a range of evening entertainment options, daily activities and events, and a Captain’s welcome party and Gala Buffet. With cruise itineraries to destinations far and wide and friendly staff waiting to welcome you on board, start your journey with Fred Olsen Cruises.
Fred.Olsen VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- En suite, air conditioned cabins with a TV, hairdryer and safe
- Fine dining, informal buffets and late-night snacks
- Evening entertainment including cabarets and dancing
- Use of gym, pools and Jacuzzis
- Lectures and Vistas special interest programmes
- Captain's cocktail party and gala buffet
view ship information
Tonnage 43,537 Passenger Capacity 1,350 Total crew 510 Total Cabins 710 Decks 11 Overall
Tonnage 28,613 Passenger Capacity 804 Total crew 330 Total Cabins 423 Decks 10 Overall
Tonnage 28,388 Passenger Capacity 880 Total crew 329 Total Cabins 462 Decks 10 Overall
Tonnage 24,344 Passenger Capacity 929 Total crew 371 Total Cabins 484 Decks 8 Overall
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.