On board a Zambezi Queen river cruise, you’ll experience the majesty and stillness of the African bush – imagine waking up to the sun blazing across the sky as you hear the birds begin to call out; elephants gracefully lumbering along the riverside as you dine on sumptuous cuisine; hippos peaking their heads up from below the waterline as you observe them from the deck; and the night-time cry of jackals and lions lulling you to sleep. Your deluxe accommodation on board the elegantly-furnished Zambezi Queen features air conditioning and a private balcony – perfect for viewing game from the comfort of your own surroundings as you cruise through one of the remotest spots on earth.
- Air-conditioned suites with panoramic windows and balconies
- All drinks including wines, beers, soft drinks, tea and coffee, but excluding spirits
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared using fresh local ingredients
- Morning and afternoon excursions (tender boat safari, visit to local village, etc.)
- Swimming pool on viewing deck
view ship information
Tonnage 1,000 Passenger Capacity 30 Total crew 47 Total Cabins 14 Decks 3 Overall
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.